By Jinkun Liu, Xinhua Wang
"Advanced Sliding Mode keep an eye on for Mechanical structures: layout, research and MATLAB Simulation" takes readers throughout the uncomplicated suggestions, overlaying the latest study in sliding mode keep watch over. The publication is written from the viewpoint of functional engineering and examines a variety of classical sliding mode controllers, together with non-stop time sliding mode keep watch over, discrete time sliding mode regulate, fuzzy sliding mode keep an eye on, neural sliding mode regulate, backstepping sliding mode keep an eye on, dynamic sliding mode regulate, sliding mode keep an eye on in accordance with observer, terminal sliding mode keep an eye on, sliding mode keep watch over for robotic manipulators, and sliding mode keep an eye on for plane. This e-book is meant for engineers and researchers operating within the box of keep an eye on. Dr. Jinkun Liu works at Beijing college of Aeronautics and Astronautics and Dr. Xinhua Wang works on the nationwide collage of Singapore.
Read Online or Download Advanced Sliding Mode Control for Mechanical Systems: Design, Analysis and MATLAB Simulation PDF
Best mechanics books
Well known Mechanics is helping the reader grasp the fashionable international, offering depended on information regarding his domestic, his motor vehicle, his know-how and the realm round him. With software exams, construction initiatives, automobile stories and extra, well known Mechanics exhibits the yank guy tips on how to improve his lifestyles. And the magazine's research of the newest advancements in expertise and engineering retains him within the find out about the technology at the back of the news-from replacement strength to army know-how to electronic privateness.
During this ultimate quantity i've got attempted to give the topic of statistical mechanics in line with the fundamental rules of the sequence. the trouble back entailed following Gustav Mahler's maxim, "Tradition = Schlamperei" (i. e. , grime) and clearing away a wide component of this tradition-laden region.
This ebook is exclusive in its specialize in micromechanical procedures of polymers and their function to enhance the homes of polymeric fabrics. It combines the specified wisdom of constitution and morphology of polymers with the reason and theoretical interpretation of micro- and nanoscopic techniques and mechanisms in numerous polymers.
- Mechanics (Berkeley Physics Course, Vol. 1)
- Variational Methods in the Mechanics of Solids. Proceedings of the IUTAM Symposium on Variational Methods in the Mechanics of Solids Held at Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois, U.S.A., 11–13 September 1978
- Advanced Mechanics in Robotic Systems
- Fracture Mechanics 2nd (second) Edition by Janssen, M. published by VSSD (2006)
- Collected works with commentaries. Vol.3. The Hopf-Wiener integral equation, prediction and filtering, quantum mechanics and relativity
Additional info for Advanced Sliding Mode Control for Mechanical Systems: Design, Analysis and MATLAB Simulation
25) where f and g are known nonlinear functions, u R and y T R are the control input and measurement output respectively. d 0 (t ) is the disturbance, and | d (T ,T , t ) |İ D, D is a positive constant. Let d (T ,T , t ) 'f (T ,T ) 'g (T ,T )u d 0 (t ), therefore, Eq. 2 Controller Design Let desired position input be T d , and e T d T . 27) where c ! 0. 28) 6elect the Lyapunov function as L 1 2 s 2 Therefore, we have L ss s (T d f gu d ce) s (T d f ( f T d ce K sgn ( s )) d ce) s (d K sgn ( s )) sd K | s | If K ı D, then L sd K | s |İ 0 19 Advanced Sliding Mode Control for Mechanical Systems: Design, Analysis and MATLAB Simulation In order to restrain the chattering phenomenon, the saturated function sat( s ) is adopted instead of sgn( s ) in Eq.
1sin (t ). 20. The controller is Eq. 28) M is a variable in the simulation program. M 1 indicates the controller with a switch function, and M 2 indicates the controller with a saturation function. The 20 1 Introduction switch function is adopted firstly, andM 1. The simulation results are shown in Fig. 12 and Fig. 13. 05 in Eq. 29). The simulation results are shown in Fig. 14 and Fig. 15. 1 Sliding Mode Control Based on Quasi-Sliding Mode Quasi-Sliding Mode In practical engineering systems, the chattering of sliding mode control may cause damage to system components such as actuators.
The simulation results are shown in Fig. 17 Fig. 19. 28), M 2 represents using saturation function. 05, the simulation results are shown in Fig. 20 and Fig. 21. 05, the simulation results are shown in Fig. 22 and Fig. 23. 6 Sliding Mode Control Based on the Equivalent Control In the sliding mode controller, the control law usually consists of the equivalent control ueq and the switching control usw . The equivalent control keeps the state of system on the sliding surface, while the switching control forces the system sliding on the sliding surface.